Client-Centered Representation For 15 Years
Kuveikis Law, P.C., is a personal injury law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for hundreds of clients who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Based in Johns Creek, Georgia, we regularly handle injury claims throughout Georgia and Florida.
Since we opened our doors in 2007, our focus has always been on the best interests of the client. Our clients are the most important part of our firm, and we strive to ensure that every claim is handled with the best interest of the client in mind. To ensure that we always place the client first, we strive to adhere to the following principles:
- RESPECT — Every client is important and deserves respect. Whether they are wealthy or homeless, we will treat each client and their claim with the utmost respect and dignity.
- HONESTY — There can be no attorney-client relationship without trust. From the initial consultation, we will discuss the pros and cons of every claim and carefully explain the steps necessary to begin representation. Every claim is not the same. Some claims have serious flaws, and others may not require the services of an attorney. In such cases, clients must rely on an honest evaluation of their claim.
- COMMUNICATION — A good working relationship requires constant communication. One of the biggest complaints about lawyers is that they do not communicate with their clients. Although there may be periods where constant communication is not necessary, it is critical that both the client and the lawyer speak often enough so that each is aware of the progress of the claim.
- DEDICATION — We will diligently fight for you. When we decide to work with a client, we will make every effort to ensure that the client is fully compensated for his or her injuries. If we are not able to reach an agreement with the insurance company prior to litigation, we will file suit and take the case to court.
About Joe Kuveikis
- Attorney credentials: Joseph F. Kuveikis
Joseph “Joe” Kuveikis is a civil trial lawyer who focuses on assisting his clients in situations where they have suffered physical injuries. Typically these situations involve automobile accidents, but they may also stem from shootings, severe slip-and-falls or other premises liability claims. Joseph understands the challenges his clients face in dealing with insurance companies and he seeks to provide legal advice to ensure that his clients are justly compensated for their medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.
Joseph began practicing law in 1994 after graduating from the University of Florida and is licensed in both Florida and Georgia. Since then, Joe has handled or participated in the litigation or settlement of hundreds of substantial personal injury claims in both states.
Oh No! Call Joe!
Based in John’s Creek, with a second office in Cornelia, Kuveikis Law handles personal injury cases in the North Metro, North Georgia and statewide. Call 678-541-7669 for a free personal injuyr consultation or contact us online.